- Admission to Pre-Primary classes are made only after verification.
- For the admission of the students form class 1 to 8 parents will be interviewed.
- Prescribed application form along with prospectus are available at the school office. They can be obtained during office hours on payment. The forms must be duly filled by the parents/guardians and submitted in the office on or before a date prescribed for its submission.
- Scholars selected for admission have to deposit the first installment or fulfill to complete the other formalities the same day to claim admission.
The following documents are to be attached along with the application:-
- Birth certificate in case of Playway, Nursery, P.P.-1, P.P.-2 and standard 1.
- Photo copies of mark-sheet(duly attested) of the last examination appeared by the ward.
- Transfer Certificate in original to be submitted on the day of joining or within fifteen days of admission taken.
Rules & Regulation: Absence
|1.||Attendance on the first and last working day of every term is compulsory. Parents are requested to plan their vacations in accordance with the Almanac.|
|2.||Parents should fill in the “Record for Non-Attendance” for absence up to 2 days. If the student is absent from school for a longer period, a leave application, addressed to the Principal, is to be submitted to the respective Class Teacher. Medical Certificate is necessary, in case of illness for three days or more.
Please note that if a student joins schools after his/her absence, without a proper leave note duly signed by his/her parent, he/she will not be allowed to resume classes.
|3.||Leave for going out of station during the normal school session, will not be allowed.|
|4.||Students, who require medical attention during school hours, may be sent by the teacher to the school infirmary after filling the columns for “School Infirmary Record”. Kindly check these pages on a regular basis.|
Students, suffering from the following and other such contagious diseases, must observe the mandatory quarantine period before returning to school :
|6.||Frequent absence without leave or unexplained absence for long duration renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted at the discretion of the school authority.|
|7.||It is compulsory for every student to complete at least 75% of the attendance in the academic session, to make them eligible to sit for the final examination and also for promotion to the next class.
The percentage, however, could be relaxed on medical grounds, at the Principal's sole discretion.
Attendance is compulsory on certain days of the academic year, viz:-
|9.||As per the Council rules, it is mandatory for students of classes IX & XI to have a minimum of 75% attendance for the entire year.|
|10.||A minimum of 75% attendance is COMPULSORY for students of classes X & XII to be eligible for the board examination. They will not be not be given the admit card if they fall short of attendance.|
|11.||Extra classes for classes X & XII is compulsory. The schedule is mentioned in the year planner. Repeated/uninformed absence will be dealt with severely.|